From our offices in Chiswick, West London, we carry out a full spectrum of commercial property services within the office and retail sectors. Our focus is London, the Home Counties and South West, though we also undertake projects nationwide. Clients include private independents, overseas tenants, retailers and institutions, and charities.
Our main areas of expertise
For tenants seeking new properties, we will do our utmost to meet their specific requirements and then negotiate the most favourable lease terms, to protect the tenant’s interests now and in the future. We can also give advice on any refurbishment of the space and the actual physical move.
Likewise landlords benefit from our assistance on the letting of commercial property. This starts with a clear marketing strategy and contains crisply defined goals and rental levels at the outset. We keep landlords informed during the process and send regular updates. We also advise on possible rental enhancements to the property.
This service includes:
- Daily management and liaison with tenants.
- Calculation, clarification and approval of monthly/quarterly rents, service charges, insurance and business rates.
- Providing a lease database with all rental levels, costs, lease expiry dates, break dates, and notice periods. Updated daily for peace of mind.
- Professional negotiation of rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Creation of service charge budgets and their audits.
- Strategies for property maintenance.
- Dilapidation negotiation.
An ideally placed property, together with enhanced workplace design leads to better use of technology, higher staff morale, clearer business identity and therefore, higher productivity. Using a bespoke Property Strategy formulated by Gray Point ensures that our clients achieve their long-term real estate objectives.
Gray Point has extensive experience of real estate accounting. Our comprehensive audits involve an in-depth simultaneous review of leases and financial accounts. This usually results in a significant rebate to the occupier, so this service is essential.